We want to create an environment where you can be exactly who you are – together with all the rest of us. We are all different and we have our different preferences. However, a true, reliable community arises when we take responsibility for ourselves as individuals, as well as tolerating the differences of others.
You will be a part of small communities such as:
- the course you’ve chosen
- the elective courses you’ve chosen
- your study group
- your hallway
- your room
- you eating group
You can also participate in voluntary groups such as:
- the Students’ Counsel
- the Party Committee
- The Old Students’ Union
- Snoghøj Racing Club – the running community of the school
The Big Community
Once in a while, you’ll become part of the great Snoghøj identity – what we in daily speech simply refer to as “Snoghøj!”. This happens when:
- we do gatherings 3 times a week in the lecture hall of the school
- we do projects where all courses are mixed into various forms and content
- you participate in the big Choir of the school whose sole purpose is to give us a good laugh and bind us together as a community and folk high school.
Be one – but one among others – and we all will grow!